Wireshark Packet Import Tool
Note: This tool only works for non-encrypted/decrypted data packets sent via HTTP GET
- When the device/application you are debugging is connected to the same network interface as the computer running Wireshark, open the program and start capturing packets from the appropriate network device.
- To only show Omniture data beacons, place the following expression in the "Filter:" field:
- http.request.uri contains "b/ss"
- You can further target specific image requests by right-clicking on a row and selecting "Mark Packet (toggle)"
- The Time and Info columns must be included in your view/export
- When you are done capturing data beacons and optionally marking specific beacons to debug, navigate to File > Export Packet Dissections... > As "CSV" file...
- Specify any filename that you wish and set the "Save as type" field to "CSV (Comma Separated Values summary)"
- Under the Packet Range sub-field, check the "Displayed" radio button. If you marked specific packets to debug, click the "Marked Packets" radio button.
- Under the Packet Format sub-field, ensure that only "Packet summary line" and "Include column headings" checkboxes are checked.
- Click "Save" and then upload the resulting file here on the form below.